The Diamond Care Dental Team:
We are delighted to offer the very latest technology to complement and enhance your smile.Our patients’ loyalty since 1980 and our emphasis on preventive dentistry has made us the best in Sydney, spanning several generations of providing diamond care dentistry services to them and their families.
Dr. Catherine J Collins
Specialist Prosthodontist, BDS, MDSc, FRACDS, FICD, FPFA
- Advanced restorative(Crown,Veneers)
- TMJ disorders
- Dr. Dana Arany graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Science from Charles Sturt University. Since then she has been treating patients of all ages and backgrounds, in both metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW. Her regional experience volunteering with the Royal Flying Doctors and supervising dental students at Charles Sturt University, has shaped her service-oriented approach to dentistry.
- Dana enjoys all aspects of general dentistry with a keen interest in oral surgery. She is approachable and consultative so you can be confident of an honest and reliable opinion about your oral health needs. With her precise and gentle technique, Dana is effective at treating both children and anxious patients.
Dr. John Hua – Dental Surgeon (B. Dent), Sydney University
- Dr. John Hua graduated with a Bachelor of Dentistry from The University of Sydney. He works part-time in the practice and also works in other areas of Sydney. He actively volunteers as a dentist to provide dental treatment to those unfortunate and need it most, and has also visited Cambodia to offer his volunteering services.
- He enjoys all facets of dentistry, but has particular interests in cosmetic dentistry, including facial injectables, root canal treatment, and crown and bridges.
- He continues to ensure that he is kept up to date with current dental developments through his continued attendance to dental conferences, allowing him to provide the best course of treatment for his patients.
Dr. John Dale – AO, BDS, MDS, DDS, LLB, FRACDS, FICD, FADI, FPFA
- Dr. John Dale is a general practice dentist who works part-time in the practice and has appointments as an Associate Professor at the University of Sydney and Charles Sturt University.He has served as the President of the Australian Dental Association, President of the Australian Dental Council and was President of the Dental Board of New South Wales for 20 years. He was made a Member of the Order of Australia in 1991 and an Officer of the Order in 2002 for services to the dental profession and the community.
- He was appointed Visiting Professor of Fixed Prosthodontics at Northwestern University, Chicago and also served as the honorary dentist to the St. George Hospital.His interest is in general practice dentistry and following his admission as a barrister in 1979 has been involved in medico legal advice to the profession.
Dr. Michael To – Dental Surgeon (B. Dent Hons), Sydney University
- Dr. Michael To graduated with a Bachelor of Dentistry with Honours from the University of Sydney. He has worked in a number of practices throughout metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast, which has allowed him to gain experience in all facets of general dentistry.
- He especially enjoys endodontic, restorative and cosmetic dentistry and focuses much of his regular, continuing education on these fields.He has also broadened his passion of dentistry to also facial injectables, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.